Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome to E's World

Like many people who begin a blog, you wonder if your life is really that interesting to start this in the first place! I can honestly say up this point, there have been only a handful of events that were worth posting. The time I ran into a tree at camp and woke up 25 minutes later in front of 300 kids. My Mother questioning if I liked guys because I hated this girl after a breakup. An emergency room visit to remove a sweet 4 inch fishing lure from my thumb. The moment I got caught in the dark with the preachers daughter by the preacher only to tell him we were having a "bible study" and him believing it. The adventure that was going to a conservative Christian college because of the preachers daughter of earlier reference. The amazement of having God find you in a dark place in your life and reveal himself to you. The glimpses of a journey that He reveals to us when we finally and stubbornly submit to His authority. So with all that said, here we go! After many years, I can honestly say I have now arrived to a place where maybe more than my Mom will be interested in what I am doing. Life is about to change and a new adventure will begin. Stay tuned and hopefully you can laugh, learn, and live with me as I begin this new chapter in what I feel should be a hilariously awesome good time!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, Eric!! We are with you!!

    Brenda & Charles Shaneyfelt

    ReplyDelete